Foraging Tours, Walks, Classes, and Groups (Updated for 2023)
The list below has been curated to include only those groups and foragers that schedule regular events and are currently active. Please email us about any broken links or incorrect links so we can keep the list updated. If you offer classes or scheduled foraging events feel free to contact us about being added to the list.- firstname.lastname@example.org
Search United States or Canada or United Kingdom
A message from EatThePlanet.org: "We are happy you found us! We strive to be informative and accurate. Enjoy what you find here! Take a look at our new downloadable pdf eBook A Complete Guide To Foraging. We put a lot of work into this eBook and are very excited to share it with you." - Joe Forager(Owner)
1. Ejardin École (French Only) – Quebec wide
Ejardin École is a fully online herbalism school.
- More information: https://www.ejardin.ca/
- Contact: email@example.com Phone: (819) 877-5505
- Events Schedule: https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100045363674184&sk=events
- Social Media: https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100045363674184 https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC1dcQzoTaOelGbdMox8ZyAw https://www.instagram.com/ejardinecole/?hl=fr
- More information: https://www.ejardin.ca/
2. We Love Nettles (French/English) – Montreal
We offer private and public workshops! Take your team out for a guided walk around your local park. Have a workshop in your home/at your office on calming local teas! Online workshops offered too!
- More information: https://www.welovenettles.ca/
- Contact: https://www.welovenettles.ca/contact-2 Phone: (438) 870-5182
- Events Schedule: https://www.welovenettles.ca/planttour
- Social Media: https://www.facebook.com/welovenettles https://www.instagram.com/naughtynettle/
3. Club des Mycologues Amateurs de Montréal (French/English) – Montreal
Founded in the 1950’s Club des Mycologues Amateurs de Montréal is an association of individuals who promote the study of Fungi. They host many events to educate people about mushrooms and have mushroom picking excursions in the spring and autumn
- More information: https://mycomontreal.qc.ca/
- Contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Events Schedule: https://mycomontreal.qc.ca/activites/
- Social Media: https://www.facebook.com/groups/2194731114110633/
4. Mycoboutique – Le magasin général du champignon (The Mushroom Store)(French/English) – Montreal
Mycoboutique is a family business specialized in everything related to mushrooms. Founded by Pierre Noel, the original shop opened its doors in 2006 in the Plateau area of downtown Montréal. We host many excusions and workshops for anyone interested in mushrooms and mushroom picking.
- More information: https://www.mycoboutique.com/en/
- Contact: email@example.com Phone: (514) 223-6977
- Events Schedule: https://www.facebook.com/mycoboutique/events/
- Social Media: https://www.facebook.com/mycoboutique
5. La Sourcière, Nancy Meigs (French Only) – St-Valère
Nancy has over 20 years experience in foraging, cheese making, bread baking, and more. She offers both face to face and online courses.
- More information: https://lasourciere.ca/
- Contact: firstname.lastname@example.org Phone: (819) 751-5151
- Events Schedule: https://lasourciere.ca/fr/calendrier-annuel
- Social Media: https://www.facebook.com/LaSourciere.Autosuffisance.Cuisine/ https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCfOFNNIv8qmys9rdZWnG68g
6. École Les Âmes Fleurs (French Only) – Sainte-Adèle
Do you want to start your natural products business? Or do you just want to learn how to take care of yourself and your family in a natural way? Les Âmes Fleurs offers you a wide choice of training courses online or at its premises in Sainte-Adèle in the Laurentians.
- More information: https://www.ecolelesamesfleurs.com/
- Contact: email@example.com Phone: (514) 712-8108
- Events Schedule: https://www.facebook.com/lesamesfleurs/events/
- Social Media: https://www.facebook.com/lesamesfleurs/ https://www.instagram.com/lesamesfleurs/ https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCecTn-yNY39HZSl4Po9qWlA
7. Un goût de forêt (French Only) – Montreal
A taste of the forest ‘s mission is to help the people of Quebec discover the edible, medicinal and survival wild plants that inhabit our forests, our fields and our seaside. Through workshops and guided hikes, we want to bring people to reconnect deeply with nature, as well as regain autonomy and confidence in the forest.
- More information: https://ungoutdeforet.com/
- Contact: firstname.lastname@example.org Phone: (438) 830-4625
- Events Schedule: https://www.facebook.com/ungoutdeforet/events/
- Social Media: https://www.facebook.com/ungoutdeforet https://www.instagram.com/ungoutdeforet/?hl=en https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC5puBGoTglu-VHTAVQNq1uQ
8. Gourmet Sauvage (French/English) – Saint-Faustin-Lac-Carré
By way of its harvest of wild plants and mushrooms as well as through its educative forest workshops, Gourmet Sauvage has promoted northern gastronomy for more than 25 years. We offer grocery products, body care, books, gifts, and of course workshops and webinars.
- More information: https://gourmetsauvage.ca/
- Contact: email@example.com Phone: (819) 688-1117
- Events Schedule: https://gourmetsauvage.ca/ateliers-cueillette-foret/
- Social Media: https://www.facebook.com/GourmetSauvage/ https://www.instagram.com/gourmetsauvage/
9. Formations Champignons (French Only) – Montreal
The company Formations Champignons offers practical training for anyone interested in picking wild mushrooms, regardless of their level of knowledge.
- More information: https://www.formationschampignons.com/
- Contact: firstname.lastname@example.org Phone: (514) 808-0259
- Events Schedule: https://www.facebook.com/FormationsChampignons/events/
- Social Media: https://www.facebook.com/FormationsChampignons