Foraging Tours, Walks, Classes, and Groups (Updated for 2021)
The list below has been curated to include only those groups and foragers that schedule regular events and are currently active. Please email us about any broken links or incorrect links so we can keep the list updated. If you offer classes or scheduled foraging events feel free to contact us about being added to the list.- email@example.com
Search United States or Canada or United Kingdom
1. Enchanted Mushroom Forest Walks – Moncton
Join this facebook group for foragers in New Brunswick to learn about wild edibles! Read Posts about our favorite wild herbs, foods, and mushrooms, conversate about foraging, or see the news on upcoming Enchanted Mushroom Forest Walks.
- More information: https://www.facebook.com/groups/391004308962626/
- Contact: Message us on Facebook
- Events Schedule: https://www.facebook.com/groups/391004308962626/events
- Social Media: https://www.facebook.com/groups/391004308962626/
2. Foragers Feast – Fredericton
A home based hobby business in Fredericton, NB Canada shared between Marion McIntyre and Kathy Power. We specialize in making unique products from berries, fruit, and plants that we forage ourselves in the local area. Contact us or check our facebook page for upcoming events and workshops.
- More information: https://www.facebook.com/foragersfeastfredericton/
- Contact: firstname.lastname@example.org Phone: (506) 459-8726
- Events Schedule: https://www.facebook.com/foragersfeastfredericton/events/
- Social Media: https://www.facebook.com/foragersfeastfredericton/
3. Skogen Apothica – Memramcook
Born from a love of the Wild, Skogen APOTHICA reflects our heart-based connection to nature, and we are thrilled to be offering you pure, high quality, exclusive products made with abundant wild plants from the Canadian wilderness. Geneviève and Guy often host events and workshops so check out their social media or contact them for the next one.
- More information: https://www.skogenapothica.ca/
- Contact: email@example.com
- Events Schedule: https://www.facebook.com/skogenapothica/events
- Social Media: https://www.facebook.com/skogenapothica https://www.instagram.com/skogen_apothica/
4. Life School House – Moncton & Pleasant Ridge
Folk schools are informal learning spaces in communities where neighbors become teachers, sharing arts and traditional skills in small group workshops. These schools facilitate learning exchanges and are hosted by a member of the community who help make strong and lasting connections between participants. Keep an eye on our events pages for local foraging experts hosting events and workshops through our platform.
- More information: https://www.lifeschoolhouse.com/
- Contact: https://www.lifeschoolhouse.com/contact
- Events Schedule: https://www.lifeschoolhouse.com/events
- Social Media: https://www.facebook.com/lifeschoolhouse https://www.instagram.com/lifeschoolhouse/
5. Sharon Wolthers – The Curious Wildcrafter – Salisbury
I love to forage and share my knowledge about wild edibles. If you are curious what is edible and what is not, you are in the right spot! I will take you with me on my meanderings around town and my jaunts through the woods!
- More information: https://www.facebook.com/The-Curious-Wildcrafter-111004113812363/
- Contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Events Schedule: Check our facebook page to contact us for our events!
- Social Media: https://www.facebook.com/The-Curious-Wildcrafter-111004113812363/
Many of our readers find that subscribing to Eat The Planet is the best way to make sure they don't miss any of our valuable information about wild edibles.