Foraging Tours, Walks, Classes, and Groups (Updated for 2023)
The list below has been curated to include only those groups and foragers that schedule regular events and are currently active. Please email us about any broken links or incorrect links so we can keep the list updated. If you offer classes or scheduled foraging events feel free to contact us about being added to the list.- email@example.com
Search United States or Canada or United Kingdom
A message from EatThePlanet.org: "We are happy you found us! We strive to be informative and accurate. Enjoy what you find here! Take a look at our new downloadable pdf eBook A Complete Guide To Foraging. We put a lot of work into this eBook and are very excited to share it with you." - Joe Forager(Owner)
1. Pamela Huerto – Central Saskatchewan
Pamela Huerto is a registered dietician and plant geek. She uploads educational videos to her YouTube channel and is currently working on many more materials for her website. Public events will be run in the future.
- More information: https://www.deepwoodsdietitian.com/
- Contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Events Schedule: Check my Facebook page for upcoming events
- Social Media: https://www.facebook.com/deepwoodsdietitian https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCyJOuu1u_QrWs2cGRE4SfKw https://twitter.com/DeepwoodsRD
2. Emily Boese – Pohutukawa Health – Regina
Emily Boese (BNatMed, RHT) is a qualified Nutritionist and Medical Herbalist with over a decade of experience, and currently lives in her hometown of Regina, SK, Canada. She runs natural medicine workshops and seminars, does freelance writing for natural health companies, and has a clinical practice with a focus on digestive disorders and immunity issues.
- More information: https://www.pohutukawahealth.com/
- Contact: email@example.com Phone: (306) 450-5118
- Events Schedule: https://www.pohutukawahealth.com/workshops-and-events
- Social Media: https://www.facebook.com/pohutukawahealth https://www.instagram.com/pohutukawahealth/ https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCraPOY8o2slj8OGJwvybP7g/
3. NeepSee Herbs, Teas, Traditional Medicines – Battleford
Located on Sweetgrass Reserve, 20 mins west of Battleford, SK. We believe in accessible medicines, all of our herbs are picked following proper protocol. Hosted by owner and operator Nicole Standinghorn NeepSee Herbs offers herb walks to teach you how to identify and pick herbs.
- More information: https://www.neepsee.ca/
- Contact: firstname.lastname@example.org Phone: (306) 480-9902
- Events Schedule: https://www.facebook.com/herbsteastraditionalmedicines/events/
- Social Media: https://www.facebook.com/herbsteastraditionalmedicines/
4. Boreal Heartland – Air Ronge
Boreal Heartland Herbal Products Inc is Indigenous owned and operated and is based in Air Ronge, SK , Canada. It is an initiative of Keewatin Community Development Association, a longstanding, northern, non-profit organization dedicated to supporting career, education, business, and economic development in the northern Saskatchewan region. Contact us or check our social media for out foraging walk events.
- More information: https://borealheartland.ca/
- Contact: email@example.com Phone: (306) 425-4778
- Events Schedule: https://www.facebook.com/borealheartland/events/
- Social Media: https://www.facebook.com/borealheartland/ https://www.instagram.com/borealheartland/
5. Boreal Forest Apothecary – Buchanan
I am a certified Herbal Practitoner. I have been studying herbal medicine for over 3 years now, make products for health and beauty. Check my Facebook page for herbal walks and workshops.
- More information: https://www.facebook.com/borealforestapothecary
- Contact: firstname.lastname@example.org Phone: (306) 594-7204
- Events Schedule: Check my Facebook page or Contact me for upcoming events
- Social Media: https://www.facebook.com/borealforestapothecary
6. A2Z Safety and Training – Prince Albert
A2Z Safety & Training LTD is a Metis company. Locally owned and operated by Trevor & Elizabeth Montgomery since 2008, specializing in a multitude of safety training programs and services for all industries including wilderness survival.
- More information: https://a2zsafetyandtraining.ca/
- Contact: email@example.com Phone (306) 960-2881
- Events Schedule: https://a2zsafetyandtraining.ca/calendar/
- Social Media: https://www.facebook.com/A2ZSafetyandTrainingLTD