Foraging Tours, Walks, Classes, and Groups (Updated for 2021)
The list below has been curated to include only those groups and foragers that schedule regular events and are currently active. Please email us about any broken links or incorrect links so we can keep the list updated. If you offer classes or scheduled foraging events feel free to contact us about being added to the list.- email@example.com
Search United States or Canada or United Kingdom
1. Kansas Herbalist
Frank Norman created Kansas Herbalist, which is located in Lawrence, Kansas. His goal is to provide his knowledge to others about medicinal plants and natural healing by offering herb walks, classes, workshops, and more.
- More information: http://www.kansasherbalist.com/
- Contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Events Schedule: http://www.kansasherbalist.com/herb-walks.html
- Social Media: https://www.facebook.com/pg/KansasHerbalist/about/?ref=page_internal
2. Kaw Valley Mycological Society
Kaw Valley Mycological Society is composed of people who are interested in mushrooms and is located in Lawrence, Kansas. They host forays and dinner meetings.
- More information: http://kawvalleymycologicalsociety.org/
- Contact: email@example.com
- Events Schedule: http://www.kawvalleymycologicalsociety.com/#CALENDAR
- Social Media: https://www.facebook.com/groups/KVMycoSoc/
Many of our readers find that subscribing to Eat The Planet is the best way to make sure they don't miss any of our valuable information about wild edibles.