Foraging Tours, Walks, Classes, and Groups (Updated for 2023)
The list below has been curated to include only those groups and foragers that schedule regular events and are currently active. Please email us about any broken links or incorrect links so we can keep the list updated. If you offer classes or scheduled foraging events feel free to contact us about being added to the list.- email@example.com
Search United States or Canada or United Kingdom
A message from EatThePlanet.org: "We are happy you found us! We strive to be informative and accurate. Enjoy what you find here! Take a look at our new downloadable pdf eBook A Complete Guide To Foraging. We put a lot of work into this eBook and are very excited to share it with you." - Joe Forager(Owner)
1. Mountaineer Wilderness LLC
Founded by Mark Chapin, a retired US force. His activities started in Canaan Valley, West Virginia. Focus on survival skills and wilderness regions. He offers classes, hikes, and other courses for youth and adults.
- More information: http://mountaineerwilderness.com/about-us
- Contact: MARK@MOUNTAINEERWILDERNESS.COM
- Events Schedule: http://mountaineerwilderness.com/plants-and-trees
2. The West Virginia Mushroom Club
The West Virginia Mushroom Club is a non-profit group, located in Charlestone, West Virginia. An organization founded to encourage companionship and communication. It seeks to educate those people whose interest lies in learning about fungi.
- More information: https://www.wvmushroomclub.net/
- Contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Events Schedule: https://www.wvmushroomclub.net/events-1
- Social Media: https://www.facebook.com/WestVirginiaMushroomClub/