Foraging Tours, Walks, Classes, and Groups (Updated for 2020)
The list below has been curated to include only those groups and foragers that schedule regular events and are currently active. Please email us about any broken links or incorrect links so we can keep the list updated. If you offer classes or scheduled foraging events feel free to contact us about being added to the list.- email@example.com
1. Mountaineer Wilderness LLC
Founded by Mark Chapin, a retired US force. His activities started in Canaan Valley in Northeastern Tucker County, West Virginia. Focus on survival skills and wilderness regions. He offers classes, hikes, and other courses for youth and adults.
- More information: http://mountaineerwilderness.com/about-us
- Contact: MARK@MOUNTAINEERWILDERNESS.COM
- Events Schedule: http://mountaineerwilderness.com/plants-and-trees
2. The West Virginia Mushroom Club
The West Virginia Mushroom Club is a non-profit group. Located at 703 Laurel Road, Charlestone, West Virginia. An organization funded to encourage companionship and communication. It seeks to educate those people whose interest lies in learning about fungi.
- More information: https://www.wvmushroomclub.net/
- Contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Events Schedule: https://www.wvmushroomclub.net/single-post/2019/12/02/2020-Mushroom-Foray-Date-is-Set
- Social Media: https://www.facebook.com/WestVirginiaMushroomClub/
Many of our readers find that subscribing to Eat The Planet is the best way to make sure they don't miss any of our valuable information about wild edibles.