Foraging Tours, Walks, Classes, and Groups (Updated for 2021)
The list below has been curated to include only those groups and foragers that schedule regular events and are currently active. Please email us about any broken links or incorrect links so we can keep the list updated. If you offer classes or scheduled foraging events feel free to contact us about being added to the list.- email@example.com
Search United States or Canada or United Kingdom
1. New Hampshire Mushroom Company
New Hampshire Mushroom company is located in Tamworth, a town in Carroll County, NH. Its focus is identification and foraging mushrooms. They offer foraging tours and cooking classes.
- More information: https://www.nhmushrooms.com/
- For inquiries: Click here
- Events Schedule: http://www.nhmushrooms.com/events/
2. New Hampshire Outdoor Learning Center
New Hampshire Outdoor Learning Center offers classes on identifying wild edible mushrooms and plants common all over New England. Located in Wolfeboro, New Hampshire, it allows its students to have hands-on experience to learn the varieties of wild plants and mushrooms.
- More information: http://nhoutdoorlearning.com/master-outdoorsman/flora/
- Contact Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Events Schedule: http://nhoutdoorlearning.com/class-schedule/
3. Russ Cohen
Russ Cohen is a naturalist and food enthusiast. His love for wild edible plants started way back when he was in high school. Foraging walks and classes are being conducted by Russ Cohen in most parts of New England. He authored the book Wild Plants I Have Known…and Eaten.
- More information: http://users.rcn.com/eatwild/bio.htm
- Contact: email@example.com
- Events Schedule: http://users.rcn.com/eatwild/sched.htm
Many of our readers find that subscribing to Eat The Planet is the best way to make sure they don't miss any of our valuable information about wild edibles.