Foraging Tours, Walks, Classes, and Groups (Updated for 2021)
The list below has been curated to include only those groups and foragers that schedule regular events and are currently active. Please email us about any broken links or incorrect links so we can keep the list updated. If you offer classes or scheduled foraging events feel free to contact us about being added to the list.- firstname.lastname@example.org
Search United States or Canada
1. Green Path Herb School
Green Path Herb School seeks to teach their students on how to identify herbs and medicinal plants and its uses. Their students will experience and explore medicinal herbs and remedies. It is located in Missoula, a city in western Montana. Offers herb classes, herbal workshops, wildcrafting trips, and more.
- More information: http://greenpathherbschool.com/
- Contact: email@example.com
- Events Schedule: https://www.greenpathherbschool.com/courses
2.Western Montana Mycological Association
Western Montana Mycological Association is a group focused on mycology and fungi. Located in Missoula, a city in western Montana. Its mission is to educate and further understanding about edible fungi. Offers classes on mushroom identification and mushroom hunting.
- More information: http://wmma.wildsoil.com/
- Contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Events Schedule: http://wmma.wildsoil.com/events/
- Social Media: https://www.facebook.com/montanamushrooms/
Many of our readers find that subscribing to Eat The Planet is the best way to make sure they don't miss any of our valuable information about wild edibles.