Foraging Tours, Walks, Classes, and Groups (Updated for 2021)
The list below has been curated to include only those groups and foragers that schedule regular events and are currently active. Please email us about any broken links or incorrect links so we can keep the list updated. If you offer classes or scheduled foraging events feel free to contact us about being added to the list.- email@example.com
Search United States or Canada or United Kingdom
A message from EatThePlanet.org: "We are happy you found us! We strive to be informative and accurate. Enjoy what you find here! Take a look at our new downloadable pdf eBook A Complete Guide To Foraging. We put a lot of work into this eBook and are very excited to share it with you." - Joe Forager(Owner)
1. Cumberland Mycological Society
Cumberland Mycological Society is a non-profit organization, located in Crossville, Tennessee. It seeks to promote the study of mushrooms, the enjoyment of gathering them, and the harmonious exchange of information. This happens mainly in East and Middle Tennessee.
- More information: http://www.cumberlandmycology.com/
- Contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Events Schedule: http://www.cumberlandmycology.com/forays.htm
2. Morel Mushroom Hunting Club
Chris Matherly is the creator of Morel Mushroom Hunting Club. His main focus is mushroom foraging. However, he also teaches wild foraging for edible and medicinal plants. He was able to conduct foraging from coast to coast.
- More information: https://morelmushroomhunting.com/
- Contact: email@example.com
- Events Schedule: https://www.facebook.com/pg/morelmushroomhuntingclubofficial/events/?ref=page_internal
- Social Media: https://www.facebook.com/morelmushroomhuntingclubofficial/