Foraging Tours, Walks, Classes, and Groups (Updated for 2021)
The list below has been curated to include only those groups and foragers that schedule regular events and are currently active. Please email us about any broken links or incorrect links so we can keep the list updated. If you offer classes or scheduled foraging events feel free to contact us about being added to the list.- email@example.com
Search United States or Canada or United Kingdom
1. Earth and Ocean
Earth and Ocean is owned by Susan Clements. It is located in Wickford, Rhode Island. Susan Clements is a herbalist and an educator. An advocate of using wild plants as medicine, food, and skin and body care. She offers foraging tours in various locations.
- More information: https://www.earthoceanherbals.com/
- Contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Events Schedule: https://www.earthoceanherbals.com/workshops-and-programs
- Social Media: https://www.facebook.com/susanclementsherbalist/
2. Russ Cohen
Russ Cohen is a naturalist and food enthusiast. His love for wild edible plants started way back when he was in high school. Foraging walks and classes are being conducted by Russ Cohen in most parts of New England. He authored the book Wild Plants I Have Known…and Eaten.
- More information: http://users.rcn.com/eatwild/bio.htm
- Contact: email@example.com
- Events Schedule: http://users.rcn.com/eatwild/sched.htm
3. The 3 Foragers
The 3 Foragers are Robert, Karen, and Gillian. These three are originally from Norwich, CT. However, since the CT coast is mostly private, they went to Rhode Island to do coastal edible foraging. The 3 Foragers conduct talks and classes about foraging wild food, eating weeds, wild edible plants, fungi, wild mushrooms and sometimes eating invasive plants.
- More information: http://the3foragers.blogspot.com/2017/05/late-spring-seashore-foraging.html
- Contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Events Schedule: https://www.facebook.com/pg/The-3-Foragers-118852208201771/events/?ref=page_internal
- Social Media: https://www.facebook.com/The-3-Foragers-118852208201771/
Many of our readers find that subscribing to Eat The Planet is the best way to make sure they don't miss any of our valuable information about wild edibles.