Foraging Tours, Walks, Classes, and Groups (Updated for 2021)
The list below has been curated to include only those groups and foragers that schedule regular events and are currently active. Please email us about any broken links or incorrect links so we can keep the list updated. If you offer classes or scheduled foraging events feel free to contact us about being added to the list.- email@example.com
Search United States or Canada or United Kingdom
1. Oklahoma Mycological Society
Oklahoma Mycological Society is a non-profit organization that is located in Tulsa, Oklahoma. Their interest lies in learning about mushrooms and fungi.
- More information: https://okfungi.com/learn
- Contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Events Schedule: Oklahoma Mycological Society (okfungi.org)
- Social Media: https://www.facebook.com/okfungi/
Many of our readers find that subscribing to Eat The Planet is the best way to make sure they don't miss any of our valuable information about wild edibles.