Foraging Tours, Walks, Classes, and Groups (Updated for 2021)
The list below has been curated to include only those groups and foragers that schedule regular events and are currently active. Please email us about any broken links or incorrect links so we can keep the list updated. If you offer classes or scheduled foraging events feel free to contact us about being added to the list.- firstname.lastname@example.org
1. Foraged & Sown
Foraged & Sown is managed by first-generation female farmers. It is located in North Linden which is a part of the Columbus, Ohio neighborhood. They offer mini-forays.
- More information: http://www.foragedandsown.com/about
- Contact: email@example.com
- Events Schedule: http://www.foragedandsown.com/calendar
2. Ohio Herb Center
Ohio Herb Center is located at 110 Mill St., Gahanna, Ohio 43230. It is the best place to learn and experience gardening, culinary, aromatic, and herb wellness. It offers classes and workshops.
- More information: https://www.ohioherbcenter.org/about
- For inquiries: Click here.
- Events Schedule: https://www.ohioherbcenter.org/learn-classes-1
3. The Ohio Mushroom Society
In 1973, they founded The Ohio Mushroom Society. It encourages those who are interested to have an intensive study about fungi. In doing this, the club will be able to grow the members enthusiasm in learning about wild mushrooms. Offers mini-forays
- More information: https://ohiomushroomsociety.wordpress.com/about/
- Contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Events Schedule: https://ohiomushroomsociety.wordpress.com/events/
Many of our readers find that subscribing to Eat The Planet is the best way to make sure they don't miss any of our valuable information about wild edibles.