Foraging Tours, Walks, Classes, and Groups (Updated for 2021)
The list below has been curated to include only those groups and foragers that schedule regular events and are currently active. Please email us about any broken links or incorrect links so we can keep the list updated. If you offer classes or scheduled foraging events feel free to contact us about being added to the list.- email@example.com
Search United States or Canada or United Kingdom
1. Harty Culture – Belfast
Established in 2007, HartyCulture is a family-run business based in the heart of the beautiful orchards of County Armagh, Northern Ireland. We offer a wide spectrum of horticultural and landscaping services to private, public and third sector clients, with a focus on quality, sustainability and listening to our customers’ requirements. We have also contributed a regular gardening column to the lifestyle magazine “Flavour”, and always enjoy presenting to community and other groups on areas of horticultural interest. Most recently, we have introduced year-round Foraging and Nature Tours in a range of locations across Northern Ireland, where we explore our natural environment during a guided walk through beautiful countryside.
- More information: https://www.hartyculture.com/
- Contact: https://www.hartyculture.com/contact-us
- Events Schedule: https://www.hartyculture.com/
- Social Media: https://www.facebook.com/hartyculture
2. Forage Ireland – Belfast
We offer workshops and other events for anyone or any group that is interested in foraging, cooking healthy, cheap and local Northern Irish food, concocting wine and other drinks, making jams and chutneys, baking local breads and making the best use of what you might grow yourself or find in the wild
- More information: http://forageireland.com/
- Contact: firstname.lastname@example.org Phone: 02890 640261
- Events Schedule: http://forageireland.com/events/
- Social Media: https://www.facebook.com/Forage-Ireland-126182967447019/
3. Northern Ireland Survival School – Antrim
The Northern Ireland Survival School is a Northern Ireland based company teaching Bushcraft and Wilderness living skills in Northern Ireland. We provide Bushcraft courses as outdoor activities to private individuals and groups as well as catering for team building and public and private events.
- More information: https://nisurvival.co.uk/
- Contact: email@example.com Phone: 07980 656291
- Events Schedule: https://www.facebook.com/nisurvivalschool/events/
- Social Media: https://www.facebook.com/nisurvivalschool
4. Broughgammon Farm – Ballycastle
Broughgammon Farm is a forward thinking family farm run by the Cole family. We are based in Ballycastle, Co.Antrim. We specialise in Cabrito (Kid Goat Meat), Free Range Rose Veal & Seasonal Wild Game. We hold regular foraging events with Dermot from Forage Ireland and our own in-house forager Becky to share their knowledge of foraging for wild edibles and hedgerow remedies.
- More information: https://www.broughgammon.com/
- Contact: firstname.lastname@example.org Phone: 0447976270465
- Events Schedule: https://www.broughgammon.com/artisan-slow-food-classes-workshops-northern-ireland/
- Social Media: https://www.facebook.com/BroughgammonFarm/
5. Clare McQuillan – Belfast
I’m Clare. I’m a cook, eater and foraging guide living in Belfast, Northern Ireland. Food has been a big part of my life since forever and I have been foraging for exotic wild ingredients in the Irish countryside, seaside and city and incorporating them into unique and sometimes experimental dishes for over five years.
- More information: https://www.feastingonweeds.com/
- Contact: https://www.feastingonweeds.com/about-form
- Events Schedule: https://www.feastingonweeds.com/eventswalks
- Social Media: https://www.instagram.com/feastingonweeds/
6. Sarah Hawkins – Belfast
I am a Belfast based Registered Nutritional Therapist with private consultations available in both Belfast and Comber from January 2018. I am also an avid forager and post regularly about foraging and event host some foraging events. Check my Facebook page for more information.
- More information: https://www.sarahhawkinsnutrition.com/
- Contact: email@example.com
- Events Schedule: https://www.eventbrite.ie/o/sarah-hawkins-36411235903
- Social Media: https://www.facebook.com/SHNutritionNI
7. Celtic Fox Herbal – Belfast
Hello ! I’m Celtic Fox, also known as Luke Heron.
I’m a forager, wildcrafter and student in Herbal Medicine based in Ireland. Here you will learn about all sort of things and people I discover on my journey into the fantastic World of Nature, Herbal Medicine and Wildcrafts. Follow me on my trail of natural knowledge. The tips and tricks that will bring you closer to nature. My mission is to empower anyone willing to listen to me, to enhance the health of people, animals and the planet as a whole. Have a peak at my blog and keep an eye out for events, podcasts and videos.
- More information: https://www.celticfoxherbal.com/
- Contact: https://www.celticfoxherbal.com/contact/
- Events Schedule: https://www.celticfoxherbal.com/events/
- Social Media: https://www.facebook.com/celticfoxherbal/ https://www.instagram.com/celticfoxherbal/
Many of our readers find that subscribing to Eat The Planet is the best way to make sure they don't miss any of our valuable information about wild edibles.