< < -Back To Index (By State)
Foraging Tours, Walks, Classes, and Groups (Updated for 2023)
The list below has been curated to include only those groups and foragers that schedule regular events and are currently active. Please email us about any broken links or incorrect links so we can keep the list updated. If you offer classes or scheduled foraging events feel free to contact us about being added to the list.- email@example.com
Search United States or Canada or United Kingdom
A message from EatThePlanet.org: "We are happy you found us! We strive to be informative and accurate. Enjoy what you find here! Take a look at our new downloadable pdf eBook A Complete Guide To Foraging. We put a lot of work into this eBook and are very excited to share it with you." - Joe Forager(Owner)
Arkansas, Illinois, Iowa, Kansas, Kentucky, Nebraska, Tennessee, Oklahoma
1. First Earth Wilderness School LLC
Bo Brown is the founder of First Earth School LLC. First Earth School LLC teaches valuable life-saving survival skills and information about the natural world which has practical use. It offers outings, workshops, demonstrations, and school programs.
- More information: https://firstearth.org/
- Contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Events Schedule: https://firstearth.org/workshops-schedule-and-registration-info/
- Social Media: https://www.facebook.com/bo.brown.980
2. Eating the Ozarks
Eating the Ozarks teaches people about wild edibles and offers further education, catering, and events!
- More information: www.eatingtheozarks.com
- For inquiries: email@example.com
- Events Schedule: https://eatingtheozarks.com/beginning-herbalist-campout-may-13-15-2022.html
3. Missouri Mycological Society
Missouri Mycological Society is a group whose interest lies in learning about mushrooms and fungi. Offers free educational classes about fungi in Missouri.
- More information: https://momyco.org/index.cshtml
- For inquiries: Click here.
- Events Schedule: https://momyco.org/calendar.cshtml