Foraging Tours, Walks, Classes, and Groups (Updated for 2021)
The list below has been curated to include only those groups and foragers that schedule regular events and are currently active. Please email us about any broken links or incorrect links so we can keep the list updated. If you offer classes or scheduled foraging events feel free to contact us about being added to the list.- email@example.com
Search United States or Canada or United Kingdom
1. First Earth Wilderness School LLC
Bo Brown is the founder of First Earth School LLC. First Earth School LLC teaches valuable life-saving survival skills and information about the natural world which has practical use. It offers outings, workshops, demonstrations, and school programs.
- More information: https://firstearth.org/
- Contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Events Schedule: https://firstearth.org/workshops-schedule-and-registration-info/
- Social Media: https://www.facebook.com/bo.brown.980
2. Eating the Ozarks
Eating the Ozarks teaches people about wild edibles and offers further education, catering, and events!
- More information: www.eatingtheozarks.com
- For inquiries: email@example.com
- Events Schedule: https://eatingtheozarks.com/beginning-herbalist-campout-may-13-15-2022.html
3. Missouri Mycological Society
Missouri Mycological Society is a group whose interest lies in learning about mushrooms and fungi. Offers free educational classes about fungi in Missouri.
- More information: https://momyco.org/index.cshtml
- For inquiries: Click here.
- Events Schedule: https://momyco.org/calendar.cshtml
Many of our readers find that subscribing to Eat The Planet is the best way to make sure they don't miss any of our valuable information about wild edibles.