< < -Back To Index (By State)
Foraging Tours, Walks, Classes, and Groups (Updated for 2023)
The list below has been curated to include only those groups and foragers that schedule regular events and are currently active. Please email us about any broken links or incorrect links so we can keep the list updated. If you offer classes or scheduled foraging events feel free to contact us about being added to the list.- firstname.lastname@example.org
Search United States or Canada or United Kingdom
A message from EatThePlanet.org: "We are happy you found us! We strive to be informative and accurate. Enjoy what you find here! Take a look at our new downloadable pdf eBook A Complete Guide To Foraging. We put a lot of work into this eBook and are very excited to share it with you." - Joe Forager(Owner)
1. Ironwood Foraging Co.
Tim Clemens founded Ironwood Foraging Co. to offer hands-on foraging workshops to the Minneapolis area. Tim is the President of the Minnesota Mycological Society, a Minnesota Master Naturalist, and a Certified Wild Mushroom Expert. Offering public and private talks and workshops on mushrooms, plants, and edible insects.
- More information: www.ironwoodforagingco.com
- Contact: email@example.com
- Events Schedule: Workshops (ironwoodforaging.com)
2. Four Season Foraging LLC
Maria Wesserle is the founder of Four Season Foraging LLC. It seeks to connect its participants to the resources which are vital in harvesting and preparing both wild foods and medicine. Offers talks and foraging events for public and private events.
- More information: https://www.fourseasonforaging.com/about-us
- Contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Events Schedule: https://www.fourseasonforaging.com/events
- Social Media: https://www.facebook.com/fourseasonforaging/
3. Gentleman Forager
Gentleman Forager is owned by Mike Kempenich. He is an expert in cloning and mushroom cultivation. His company is located in Minneapolis, Minnesota. Affiliated with Fork to Forest and Wild Food Fandango. He offers mushroom classes and mushroom hunting.
- More information: https://www.gentlemanforager.com/
- Contact: email@example.com
- Events Schedule: https://www.gentlemanforager.com/classes
4. North Country Herbalist Guild
It is a non-profit organization that seeks to promote education in the practice of therapeutic herbalism. They offer classes about herbalism and plant walks.
- More information: http://www.nchg.org/nchg_about.html
- Contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Events Schedule: http://www.nchg.org/nchg_classes.html
5. Minnesota Herbalist
Minnesota Herbalist is managed by Erin Poirier. Utilizing the traditional Western herbalism which is known for a long time and effectiveness, she offers workshops and classes.
- More information: https://www.facebook.com/BlueVervainBotanicals/
- Contact: email@example.com
- Events Schedule: https://www.facebook.com/BlueVervainBotanicals/
- Social Media: https://www.facebook.com/BlueVervainBotanicals/