Foraging Tours, Walks, Classes, and Groups (Updated for 2021)
The list below has been curated to include only those groups and foragers that schedule regular events and are currently active. Please email us about any broken links or incorrect links so we can keep the list updated. If you offer classes or scheduled foraging events feel free to contact us about being added to the list.- email@example.com
Search United States or Canada
1. Ironwood Foraging Co.
Tim Clemens founded Ironwood Foraging Co. to offer hands-on foraging workshops to the Minneapolis area. Tim is the President of the Minnesota Mycological Society, a Minnesota Master Naturalist, and a Certified Wild Mushroom Expert. Offering public and private talks and workshops on mushrooms, plants, and edible insects.
- More information: www.ironwoodforagingco.com
- Contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Events Schedule: www.ironwoodforagingco.com/
2. Four Season Foraging LLC
Maria Wesserle is the founder of Four Season Foraging LLC. Located at P.O Box 8764, Minneapolis, Minnesota 55408. It seeks to connect their participants to the resources which are vital in harvesting and preparing both wild foods and medicine. Offers talks and foraging events for public and private events.
- More information: https://www.fourseasonforaging.com/about-us
- Contact: email@example.com
- Events Schedule: https://www.fourseasonforaging.com/events
- Social Media: https://www.facebook.com/fourseasonforaging/
3. Gentleman Forager
Gentleman Forager is owned by Mike Kempenich. He is an expert in cloning and mushroom cultivation. His company is located at Minneapolis, Minnesota. Affiliated with Fork to Forest and Wild Food Fandango. Offers mushroom classes and mushroom hunting.
- More information: https://www.facebook.com/gentlemanforager/
- Contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Events Schedule: https://www.facebook.com/pg/gentlemanforager/events/?ref=page_internal
4. North Country Herbalist Guild
It is a non-profit organization that seeks to promote education in the practice of therapeutic herbalism. Located at P.O Box 4186, Saint Paul, Minnesota 55104. They offer classes about herbalism and plant walks.
- More information: http://www.nchg.org/nchg_about.html
- Contact: email@example.com
- Events Schedule: http://www.nchg.org/nchg_classes.html
5. Minnesota Herbalist
Minnesota Herbalist is managed by Erin Piorier. Located at 851 Dayton Avenue, Saint Paul, Minnesota 55104. Utilizing the traditional Western herbalism which is known for a long time and effectiveness. Offers workshops and classes.
- More information: https://minnesotaherbalist.com/about/
- Contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Events Schedule: https://minnesotaherbalist.com/courses-workshops/
- Social Media: https://www.facebook.com/BlueVervainBotanicals/
Many of our readers find that subscribing to Eat The Planet is the best way to make sure they don't miss any of our valuable information about wild edibles.