Foraging Tours, Walks, Classes, and Groups (Updated for 2020)
The list below has been curated to include only those groups and foragers that schedule regular events and are currently active. Please email us about any broken links or incorrect links so we can keep the list updated. If you offer classes or scheduled foraging events feel free to contact us about being added to the list.- firstname.lastname@example.org
1. Rachel Goclawski
Rachel Goclawski is a certified educator, naturalist and a wild food foraging guide in Massachusetts. She conducts foraging and mushrooming classes all over MA. She is also the woman behind Cooking with Mrs. G on Facebook.
- More information: https://www.facebook.com/cookingwithmrsg
- Contact: email@example.com
- Events Schedule: https://www.facebook.com/pg/cookingwithmrsg/events/
2. Russ Cohen
Russ Cohen is a naturalist and food enthusiast. His love for wild edible plants started way back when he was in high school. Foraging walks and classes are being conducted by Russ Cohen in most parts of New England . He authored the book Wild Plants I Have Known…and Eaten.
- More information: http://users.rcn.com/eatwild/bio.htm
- Contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Events Schedule: http://users.rcn.com/eatwild/sched.htm
3. Soul Gardens with Herbalist Iris Weaver
Iris weaver is a herbalist. Her place is located in Beverly, on the North Shore of Massachusetts. She learned about wild and cultivated plants which can be food or medicine. She leads plant walks and teaches about making and using herbal medicine products and herbal skincare.
- More information: http://irisweaver.com/
- Contact: email@example.com
- Events Schedule: https://www.facebook.com/pg/soulgardens1/events/?ref=page_internal
- Social Media: https://www.facebook.com/soulgardens1
4. The 3 Foragers
The 3 Foragers are Robert, Karen, and Gillian are from Norwich. Norwich is a town in Hampshire, Massachusetts.They conduct talks and classes about foraging wild food, eating weeds, wild edible plants, fungi, wild mushrooms and sometimes eating invasive plants. They do talks and classes in CT and MA.
- More information: http://the3foragers.blogspot.com
- Contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Events Schedule: https://www.facebook.com/pg/The-3-Foragers-118852208201771/events/?ref=page_internal
- Social Media: https://www.facebook.com/The-3-Foragers-118852208201771/
Many of our readers find that subscribing to Eat The Planet is the best way to make sure they don't miss any of our valuable information about wild edibles.