Foraging Tours, Walks, Classes, and Groups (Updated for 2023)
The list below has been curated to include only those groups and foragers that schedule regular events and are currently active. Please email us about any broken links or incorrect links so we can keep the list updated. If you offer classes or scheduled foraging events feel free to contact us about being added to the list.- email@example.com
Search United States or Canada or United Kingdom
A message from EatThePlanet.org: "We are happy you found us! We strive to be informative and accurate. Enjoy what you find here! Take a look at our new downloadable pdf eBook A Complete Guide To Foraging. We put a lot of work into this eBook and are very excited to share it with you." - Joe Forager(Owner)
1. The Southern Idaho Mycological Association
It is an association composed of amateur and professional mycologists and mushroom lovers. They host and conduct meetings, forays, and field trips.
- More information: https://idahomushroomclub.org/
- Contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Events Schedule: Forays – Southern Idaho Mycological Association (idahomushroomclub.org) and Meetings – Southern Idaho Mycological Association (idahomushroomclub.org)
2. Twin Eagles Wilderness School
Twin Eagles Wilderness School is all about cherishing and sharing their love for the planet. The owners of this school are nature-based mentors who host programs for both adults and kids. They offer wild edible and medicinal plants workshops, morel mushroom hunting, wilderness skills workshops, and more. For foraging activities, please check the “Adult” tab on their website.