Foraging Tours, Walks, Classes, and Groups (Updated for 2021)
The list below has been curated to include only those groups and foragers that schedule regular events and are currently active. Please email us about any broken links or incorrect links so we can keep the list updated. If you offer classes or scheduled foraging events feel free to contact us about being added to the list.- firstname.lastname@example.org
Search United States or Canada or United Kingdom
1. The Southern Idaho Mycological Association
It is an association composed of amateur, professional mycologists, mycophagists, and mushroom lovers. Located at 2920 Arthur Street, Boise, Idaho. Conduct forays and field trips.
- More information: https://idahomushroomclub.org/
- Contact: email@example.com
- Events Schedule: https://idahomushroomclub.org/events/
2. Twin Eagles Wilderness School
Twin Eagles Wilderness School is all about cherishing and sharing their love to the planet. Located at 433 Cedar Springs, Sandpoint, Idaho. The owners of this school are nature-based mentors. They have programs for adults and young people. Offers wild edible and medicinal plants workshops, morel mushroom hunting, wilderness skills workshop, and more. For foraging activities please check the Adult tab of the website.
- More information: https://www.twineagles.org/index.html
- For inquiries: Click here.
- Events Schedule: https://www.twineagles.org/calendar.html
Many of our readers find that subscribing to Eat The Planet is the best way to make sure they don't miss any of our valuable information about wild edibles.