Foraging Tours, Walks, Classes, and Groups (Updated for 2021)
The list below has been curated to include only those groups and foragers that schedule regular events and are currently active. Please email us about any broken links or incorrect links so we can keep the list updated. If you offer classes or scheduled foraging events feel free to contact us about being added to the list.- firstname.lastname@example.org
1. Medicine Bow
Mark Warren is the founder of Medicine Bow. Located in Dahlonega, a small city in northern Georgia. Offering classes on primitive skills, crafts, foods and medicine.
- More information: http://medicinebow.net/instructor/
- Contact: email@example.com
- Events Schedule: http://medicinebow.net/classes/
2. Mushroom Club of Georgia
Mushroom Club of Georgia seeks to promote the enjoyment while studying wild mushrooms and exchanging information about it. Located at 4642 Crepe Myrtle Circle, Marietta, GA 30067-4622. They do walks and forays, regular programs and classes, and more.
- More information: http://www.gamushroomclub.org/
- Contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Events Schedule: https://www.gamushroomclub.org/#/
3. Wildcraft Kitchen
Cara Lee is the founder of Wildcraft Kitchen. Located in Clayton, a city in northeast of Georgia. Offers guided hikes and foraging trips, culinary and herbalism workshops, and nutrition consultations and wellness cooking.
- More information: https://www.wildcraftkitchenga.com/
- Contact: email@example.com
- Events Schedule: https://www.wildcraftkitchenga.com/events
- Social Media: https://www.facebook.com/wildcraftkitchenga/
Many of our readers find that subscribing to Eat The Planet is the best way to make sure they don't miss any of our valuable information about wild edibles.