Foraging Tours, Walks, Classes, and Groups (Updated for 2023)
The list below has been curated to include only those groups and foragers that schedule regular events and are currently active. Please email us about any broken links or incorrect links so we can keep the list updated. If you offer classes or scheduled foraging events feel free to contact us about being added to the list.- email@example.com
Search United States or Canada or United Kingdom
A message from EatThePlanet.org: "We are happy you found us! We strive to be informative and accurate. Enjoy what you find here! Take a look at our new downloadable pdf eBook A Complete Guide To Foraging. We put a lot of work into this eBook and are very excited to share it with you." - Joe Forager(Owner)
1. Ever Wilder
Ever Wilder offers plant walks and foraging events year-round in Ellijay, GA on a beautiful mountain homestead. Learn primitive skills, Appalachian folklore, medicinal herbs, edible plants, and more.
- More information: http://everwilderfarm.com/
- Contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Events Schedule: http://everwilderfarm.com/classes/
- Social Media: https://www.facebook.com/everwilderfarm
2. Medicine Bow
Mark Warren is the founder of Medicine Bow, which is located in Dahlonega, Georgia. They offer classes on primitive skills, crafts, foods, and medicine.
- More information: http://medicinebow.net/instructor/
- Contact: email@example.com
- Events Schedule: http://medicinebow.net/classes/
3. Mushroom Club of Georgia
Mushroom Club of Georgia seeks to promote enjoyment while studying wild mushrooms and exchanging information about them. They host walks and forays, regular programs and classes, and more.
- More information: http://www.gamushroomclub.org/
- Contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Events Schedule: Upcoming Events – Mushroom Club of Georgia (gamushroomclub.org)
4. Wildcraft Kitchen
Cara Lee is the founder of Wildcraft Kitchen, which is located in Clayton, Georgia. They offer guided hikes and foraging trips, culinary and herbalism workshops, nutrition consultations, and wellness cooking.