Foraging Tours, Walks, Classes, and Groups (Updated for 2023)
The list below has been curated to include only those groups and foragers that schedule regular events and are currently active. Please email us about any broken links or incorrect links so we can keep the list updated. If you offer classes or scheduled foraging events feel free to contact us about being added to the list.- email@example.com
Search United States or Canada or United Kingdom
A message from EatThePlanet.org: "We are happy you found us! We strive to be informative and accurate. Enjoy what you find here! Take a look at our new downloadable pdf eBook A Complete Guide To Foraging. We put a lot of work into this eBook and are very excited to share it with you." - Joe Forager(Owner)
1. Eat The Weeds
Eat the Weeds is the page owned by Green Deane, who is known to be a credible person in the foraging community. He offers regular and private classes about wild edibles, mushrooms, and medicinal plants.
2. Florida Herbal Conference
Florida Herbal Conference is a gathering of people whose interest lies in herbalism that is located in Goldenrod, Florida. Their workshop focuses are the following: clinical herbalism, herbal crafts, herbal tradition and history, medicine making, plant identification walks, and hands-on demonstrations.
- More information: https://floridaherbalconference.org/about/event-mission/
- Contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Events Schedule: https://floridaherbalconference.org/schedule/
3. Florida School of Holistic Living
Florida School of Holistic Living is a non-profit organization that offers plant walks, workshops, and classes (live classes or learn from home).
- More information: https://www.holisticlivingschool.org/
- Contact: email@example.com
- Events Schedule: https://www.holisticlivingschool.org/learn/live-classes-online/
4. Gulf States Mycological Society
Gulf States Mycological Society is an organization created to promote appreciation for and further the study of fungal flora on the Gulf Coast. They also host forays and offer other activities.
- More information: http://www.gsmyco.org/home.html
- Contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Events Schedule: http://www.gsmyco.org/forays.html
Note: No update on their activity page as of the moment. This might have been affected by the COVID-19 situation. Please check from time to time to see if the page has been updated.