< < -Back To Index (By State)
Foraging Tours, Walks, Classes, and Groups (Updated for 2023)
The list below has been curated to include only those groups and foragers that schedule regular events and are currently active. Please email us about any broken links or incorrect links so we can keep the list updated. If you offer classes or scheduled foraging events feel free to contact us about being added to the list.- firstname.lastname@example.org
Search United States or Canada or United Kingdom
A message from EatThePlanet.org: "We are happy you found us! We strive to be informative and accurate. Enjoy what you find here! Take a look at our new downloadable pdf eBook A Complete Guide To Foraging. We put a lot of work into this eBook and are very excited to share it with you." - Joe Forager(Owner)
1. Delaware Highlands Mushroom Society
Delaware Highlands Mushroom Society has offices in Wayne and Pike Counties, and Sullivan County in New York. Their goal is to educate people about the role of fungi in the environment, as they seek to teach about the role of mushrooms in diet, medicine, and foraging as a hobby. They conduct mushroom classes and foraging.
- More information: https://www.facebook.com/pg/Delaware.Highlands.Mushrooms/about/?ref=page_internal
- Contact: email@example.com
- Events Schedule: https://www.facebook.com/pg/Delaware.Highlands.Mushrooms/events/?ref=page_internal
2. Return to Nature
Dan Farella’s mission is to teach people about nature’s diversity: wild plants, mushrooms, and medicinal herbs. He and his friends conducted their activities in various places, such as Pennsylvania, New York State, California, Delaware, New Jersey, New Mexico, and many more. Return to Nature offers classes and workshops that educate people about wild plants and mushroom foraging, herbalism, survival skills, and theories that revolve around nature.
- More information: http://returntonature.us/about-3/
- Contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Events Schedule: http://returntonature.us/events/