Foraging Tours, Walks, Classes, and Groups (Updated for 2021)
The list below has been curated to include only those groups and foragers that schedule regular events and are currently active. Please email us about any broken links or incorrect links so we can keep the list updated. If you offer classes or scheduled foraging events feel free to contact us about being added to the list.- firstname.lastname@example.org
Search United States or Canada
1. Delaware Highlands Mushroom Society
Delaware Highlands Mushroom Society has offices in Wayne and Pike Counties and Sullivan County in New York. Its goal is to educate people about the role of fungi in the environment. The group seeks to inform the role of mushrooms in diet, medicine, and it can be a form of hobby. They conduct mushroom classes and foraging.
- More information: https://www.facebook.com/pg/Delaware.Highlands.Mushrooms/about/?ref=page_internal
- Contact: email@example.com
- Events Schedule: https://www.facebook.com/pg/Delaware.Highlands.Mushrooms/events/?ref=page_internal
2. Return to Nature
Dan Farella’s mission is to teach people about nature’s diversity- wild plants, mushrooms, and medicinal herbs. He and his friends conducted their activities in various places, such as Pennsylvania, New York State, California, Delaware, New Jersey, New Mexico and many more. Return to Nature offers classes, workshops and educate people about wild plants and mushroom foraging, herbalism, survival skills, and theories which revolves around nature.
- More information: http://returntonature.us/about-3/
- Contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Events Schedule: http://returntonature.us/events/
Many of our readers find that subscribing to Eat The Planet is the best way to make sure they don't miss any of our valuable information about wild edibles.